Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My number one recipe of all time. Found in Starweek magazine posted from the chef at the Unionville House restaurant. Easy, one-pot meal and so creamy and delicious. I like this served with with garlic bread but is pretty rich on it's own. *Double quantities if serving more than 4.
- • In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta shells for 3 minutes to partly cook them. Drain, rinse with cold water and set pasta aside.
- • Over moderately high heat, add wine, stock, dill and chicken to pot; bring to a boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally until the liquid is reduced by half (~10 mins as the chicken will also release liquid).
- • Add cream and lemon juice to the chicken and bring the liquid back to a boil. Add the drained pasta shells and simmer over moderately high heat, stirring constantly until the liquid is reduced by half again and the sauce has thickened (~5-7 mins).
- • Add parmesan to the pasta and salt & pepper if desired.
- • Stir to mix thoroughly and serve immediately.