Recipe by ~kdp
I have to admit whenever I first saw this I was skeptical...but after one bite, I was hooked. It has a flavor that I didn't expect, especially after hearing the ingredients. I don't know where it originally came from as I got this recipe from my mom. Unsure of serving amount...makes quite a bit though.
Top Review by Flora648
I've been making this recipe for over 5 years now, and I'm shocked I'm just now reviewing it. It might not be the healthiest recipe, but it is delicious! I have made this on multiple occasions for an array of different people, and everyone has always loved it! It is definitely a staple recipe of mine, and when I'm wanting a comfort meal, I make this!
- 453.59 g package bow tie pasta
- 453.59 g bacon
- 29.58 ml bacon grease
- 118.29 ml chopped mushroom
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 473.18 ml whipping cream (NOT whipped cream)
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Fry bacon, drain off grease, and crumble into small pieces.
- Saute mushrooms, garlic, and green onions in bacon grease.
- Add pasta, parmesan, bacon pieces, whipping cream, and black pepper to sauted mushroom mixture.
- Simmer until slightly thickened.