1/4 Photos of Creamy Pasta with Bacon
1 hr 5 mins
I have to admit whenever I first saw this I was skeptical...but after one bite, I was hooked. It has a flavor that I didn't expect, especially after hearing the ingredients. I don't know where it originally came from as I got this recipe from my mom. Unsure of serving amount...makes quite a bit though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta and drain.
- 2Fry bacon, drain off grease, and crumble into small pieces.
- 3Saute mushrooms, garlic, and green onions in bacon grease.
- 4Add pasta, parmesan, bacon pieces, whipping cream, and black pepper to sauted mushroom mixture.
- 5Simmer until slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pasta with Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.1
- Calories from Fat 682
- Total Fat 75.8 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 242.6 mg
- Sodium 938.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 27.9 g