Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an imitation recipe of the creamy pasta salad I once had at Ruby Tuesdays, and believe me, it is exactly like it!
- 1 lb corkscrew macaroni
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Depending on how creamy you like it)
- 1⁄2 lb cubed ham, any style you like
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby peas
- Cook pasta according to directions on the bag or box.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Pour into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, ham, and peas.
- Mix well.
- Allow to cool completely in refrigerater and serve.
Yum!! Just like Ruby Tuesday's!! :) I used an entire jar (15 oz size) of light Mayo, a cup of shredded cheddar cheese, diced red pepper and 1/4 cup sour cream. Also, used frozen peas instead of canned. I can't wait to share! Very easy to prepare and I just know that it will be eaten way too fast! :)