Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and soooo good. This recipe comes from my husband's family, though I have tweaked it a bit.
- 3 cups pasta (fusilli, rotini or macaroni)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta and drain well.
- Combine with chopped vegetables, cheese and parsley.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a container with a lid; shake vigorously until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before eating, in order to allow the pasta to soak up some of the dressing.