Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful and very easy pasta salad. Great for picnics.
- 1 cup small shell pasta, cooked, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In large bowl, mix mayonaise, sour creamsugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add celery, green pepper, and onion.
- Add pasta and mix gently.
- Chill for 3 hours at least. It can be stored longer.
Great pasta salad! Very easy to throw together. The only thing I added was a little dill weed for seasoning. I do prefer adding cheese to pasta salads and probably will next time I make this.