1/1 Photo of Creamy Pasta Primavera -- Easy!
Thanks to Bert for the inspiration for this recipe, which is very easy to make if you need a quick meal. You can add any veggies you like to this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large pot of water to boiling and throw in the pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a small sauce pan and put in the white part of the spring onion.
- 3Fry for about 30 seconds and then add the tomatoes.
- 4Bring to a simmer and let cook for about 10 minutes, adding a spoonful of water if the tomatoes get too dry, until you have a sauce.
- 5While the tomatoes are simmering, you can lightly fry your veggies in the other tbsp of oil.
- 6When the tomatoes have cooked down, add the ricotta, milk and hot sauce.
- 7Blend with a hand blender to make the sauce smooth.
- 8Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
- 9Top with the veggies, green part of the spring onion and parmesan cheese if desired.
- 10Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pasta Primavera -- Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.3
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 241.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g