- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces whole wheat pasta, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Brown beef.
- After beef has been drained, mix beef, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, parmesan cheese in same pan. Gently mix in pasta. (I reserve a little parmesan cheese for topping).
- Pour into a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated for 25 minutes.