Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pasta with lemon cream and pesto! Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
Make and share this Creamy Parsley and Pistachio Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- lemon, grated peel
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup packed flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shelled natural pistachio nut, lightly toasted
- 1 large garlic clove (grated or finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta is working, in a small saucepan, warm the cream and lemon peel over medium heat.
- Using a food processor, puree the parsley, cheese, nuts and garlic.
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- With the machine on, blend in the olive oil until combined.
- Place the pesto in a large pasta bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the hot cream mixture, add the pasta and toss.