Pasta with lemon cream and pesto! Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- lemon, grated peel
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup packed flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup shelled natural pistachio nut, lightly toasted
- 1 large garlic clove (grated or finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain.
- 2While the pasta is working, in a small saucepan, warm the cream and lemon peel over medium heat.
- 3Using a food processor, puree the parsley, cheese, nuts and garlic.
- 4Mix in the lemon juice.
- 5With the machine on, blend in the olive oil until combined.
- 6Place the pesto in a large pasta bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- 7Stir in the hot cream mixture, add the pasta and toss.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Parsley and Pistachio Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.7
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 148.8 mg
- Sodium 168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g