Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick recipe to make, and it is so good!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced (or chopped finely)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 cups water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 -6 red potatoes, diced
- 1 cup sliced carrot (I use baby carrots)
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2-1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until soft.
- Add in water, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, bullion, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until carrots and potatoes are cooked.
- In a bowl, mix flour and 1/2 cup milk, adding milk if it is too thick, mixing well to get out all lumps.
- Add mixture into soup and simmer for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve with parmesan sprinkled on top.