Recipe by mail lady #2
I found this on the frozen salmon package,and made it for my family and they loved it.
Top Review by melani_702
I usually make this recipe with equal parts of mayo & sour cream. 3tblsp of which is enough. I made the mistake of tasting the mixture before baking & I was not to keen to putting it on the fish, however, the cheese must melt to make the magic happen. Awsome recpe. One of my favorites for a long time!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 boneless salmon fillet, thawed about 1 . 25 lbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (190 C).
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except the salmon and mix well.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over the top of the salmon covering all the meat.
- Place salmaon skin down,on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes until the fish flakes with a fork and the top is golden brown.