I am a Ranch Dressing lover, and have tried a number of store brands and homemade recipes. After trying different ingredients, I came up with this blend which is now my favorite. It's great on salads, as a dip, or on baked potatoes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Make sure everything is well distributed. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. It's best when made the day before so the ingredients have time to blend.
This got better and better the more it sat in the fridge! I totally enjoyed it as a dip with carrots and celery and over a salad! Thanks!