Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy, buttery and simply yummy! Try it instead of mashed potatoes, noodles or rice.
- In saucepan bring 4 cups water and salt to boil.
- Stirring constantly, add polenta.
- Cook, still stirring, until the polenta thickens, about 3 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the parmesan and butter.
- Cover and set aside until the butter is completely melted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir once more before serving.
Very easy, quick and delicious! I used half water and half vegetable stock (mostly just as I had some to use up!) but the little bit of extra flavour depth was lovely!
so easy and very yummy! I will make this one again!!