Recipe by Stacey Sweet
This is a quick to prepate appetizer that can bake in the oven while the main dish is cooking.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the egg, yogurt, milk, butter and rosemary. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cornmeal and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients into the liquid. Avoid overmixing.
- Pour batter into 12 well greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 F for 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.