Another deliciously different way to serve mashed pototoes
Make and share this Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes in stock pot with 1 tbsp salt and enough cold water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Heat half-and-half and butter in a small sauce pan until butter is melted.
- Add warm mixture to potatoes, and mash with potato masher until smooth- (mine are never perfectly smooth) Fold in sour cream, Parmesan and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If the potatoes seem thick, you may add a bit more cream and/or butter until the texture suits your taste.