Creamy Parmesan Garlic Shrimp
- Heat oil in a medium-hot skillet and add garlic. Let that cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the shrimp and sprinkle with the cayenne pepper. Cook, moving them in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar to the lime juice and mix; set aside.
- Add the milk, cheese, butter and lime juice blend and stir constantly for about 5 minutes more, making sure cheese and butter are melted and sauce is well blended.
- Taste for seasonings.
- Serve over linguine and sprinkle with some black pepper and garnish with scallions.