Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very good, creamy dish that I snipped out of a magazine from a Success Minute Rice advertisement. The sundried tomatoes make it a little different from others. Good for a dinner party.
- 2 bags success white rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup sliced sun-dried tomato
- Prepare rice and set aside.
- In a medium oiled skillet, over medium heat, brown chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve over the bed of hot rice.