Newly Mrs. Johnson's Note:
This is an amazing, creamy, savory pasta dish. NOT for those on a diet. The virginia sweet ham with the parmesan cheese make a great pair. You can substitute any flavor stuffed tortellini for the cheese that I use. I use the filled Buitoni tortellini in the refridgerated section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil tortellini according to packages.
- 2Melt butter in large high sided skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add ham to pan and cook through.
- 4Add heavy whipping cream and heat for 7-8 minutes stirring regularly.
- 5Sprinkle two dashes of nutmeg and add parmesan cheese and stir inches.
- 6Reduce heat to low and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- 7Add drained tortellini to sauce before serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Parmesan Cheese Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.1
- Calories from Fat 610
- Total Fat 67.7 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 258.0 mg
- Sodium 618.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: