1/7 Photos of Creamy Parmesan Cheese Sauce
This is great served over almost any vegetable or cooked pasta. I have also made this on the stovetop. Just stir continuously for about the same amount of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave cream cheese, milk and parmesan cheese in 1-quart microwave safe container.
- 2Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 6-8 minutes or until sauce is smooth, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in seasonings.
- 4Toss with hot cooked pasta or serve over cooked veggies.
- 5You may want to add some garlic, extra pepper, or other spices because this is a very mild cheese sauce. I have used a couple of cloves of garlic sauted in a little butter, when I cook it on the stove, and really like it that way also.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Parmesan Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.4
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 213.0 mg
- Sodium 1055.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g