Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by my sister in law when I was visiting her in Oregon. She made this several times during her visit and I fell in LOVE! Serve with chips or sourdough bread
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 -14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (chopped up)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies or 1 (4 ounce) can jalapenos
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix together.
- Bake for 1/2 hour at 350 degrees.