Recipe by luvcook'n
This is a dressing originally used for Tuscan Panzanella. However, my Grandson (15) eats this as a sandwich...it is that good. I made this for my daughter's wedding and the only complaint from the guests was that it was not in jars for them to take home...LOL. This is also good as a veggie dip. Oh heck...just put it on anything!
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup plain soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in either a food processor or bowl if using a hand blender.
- Process until smooth and creamy. Refridgerate.
- NOTE: I have noticed that as it sits in the fridge it becomes very thick -- just add a little milk to thin to desired thickness.