1/1 Photo of Creamy Pancetta Dressing and Iceberg Lettuce
Kim D.'s Note:
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar and have since made the recipe. It's very good and the only change I made was using 1 teaspoon dried thyme, as I didn't have fresh in the garden. The original poster said this recipe was adapted from Michael Chiarello.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2When the pan is hot, add the olive and heat.
- 3When the oil is hot, add pancetta and saute, and caramelize for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Stir onion into mixture, toss and saute for another 10 minutes, until the onion begins to brown.
- 5Add garlic, thyme, and cider vinegar, and remove from heat.
- 6Allow mixture to cool for about a 1/2 an hour.
- 7Place cooled mixture into bowl, add mayonnaise and sour cream.
- 8Season with black pepper, to taste.
- 9Serve over iceberg wedges.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pancetta Dressing and Iceberg Lettuce
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 163.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: