Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the bacon in a layer on a broiler rack set over the broiler pan. Bake until crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and drain on paper towels. When cool enough to handle, crumble or chop into small pieces.
- In a bowl, cream together the remaining ingredients. Add the crumbled bacon and mix. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Serve with the oven baked potato chips.
- I used turkey bacon, fat free cream cheese and low fat sour cream. And it was still fabulous.