Recipe by Wildflour
Something different from the same-old same-old. Hope you try them! They're really good!
Top Review by mailbelle
I prepared this exactly as written but I'm afraid that four out of four adults at my house did not really care for this at all. I was really hoping everyone would, especially since Sweet Baby Ray's is my favorite bbq sauce.
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 pcs. cooked til crisp, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce (or your favorite)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups of the cheese and rest of the ingredients except potatoes.
- Fold in potatoes well.
- Spoon into a greased 9” square pan, making sure potatoes are laying nicely, cover and bake at 350º for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle top with rest of cheese and paprika, and let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. 4-6 servings.