- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, minced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil in a small saucepan and stir in orzo.
- Return liquid to a boil.
- Cook orzo, uncovered, stirring occasionally until liquid is absorbed, approximately 9 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir tomatoes and feta into orzo, mixing until feta melts slightly.
- Season orzo with salt & pepper.
- Serve with the Chicken Roulades.