Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy Mexican dip to serve with fresh veggies!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup diced green chilis
- 1⁄2 cup thick & smooth taco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- assorted fresh vegetable, for dipping
- Combine cream cheese, chiles, taco sauce and garlic salt in medium bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables.
This makes a great dip for vegetables. Easy to make and I loved the fact that it can be made ahead of time. A good compliment for the vegetables. Everyone asked for the recipe. Thanks so much, BrendaM!