Recipe by ShelleyGirl13
Found on Kraftfoods.com. Just like the pie that my aunt makes for me all time time....Enjoy. remember to reduce the ingrediats if serving less than eight (the number of servings this recipie has) cooking time is actually chill time. and remember also that you can always substitute the butter for margarine.
Top Review by lazyme
My grand daughter made this for us this weekend. It was really yummy and we enjoyed it. My only issue was that the crust was very soft and crumbly so that it was a little harder to slice up and serve. Not sure if that might have been operator error. LOL. Thanks for sharing this nice simple keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 39 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush 26 of the cookies; mix with butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Chop 9 of the remaining cookies; set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add chopped cookies and whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Halve remaining 4 cookies; stand on cut edges around center of pie. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.