Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum. Make it with the mint oreos too.
- 39 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Crush 26 of the cookies; mix with butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Chop 9 of the remaining cookies; set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add chopped cookies and whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Halve remaining 4 cookies; stand on cut edges around center of pie. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
This is the most amazing recipe!!! My family loves it and it completely disappears every time I make it. Wonderful and very easy!!!