Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep time is straining time for yogurt, and cook time is the time you should allow for the flavors to combine in the fridge.
- Set strainer over 4-cup measuring cup.
- Line strainer with paper towel.
- Add yogurt to strainer; chill until yogurt is thick (about 1 cup liquid will drain from yogurt), at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Turn yogurt out into medium bowl; discard paper towel and drained liquid.
- Add chopped fresh and dried oregano, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne to yogurt and stir to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate to develop flavors, at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours.
- Place bowl with dip on platter.
- Surround with endive spears and cherry tomatoes and serve.