- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- fresh mint, stem (optional)
- mandarin orange (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually blend in the hot gelatin mixture, beating on low speed until smooth.
- Stir in the milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2 qt serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- If desired, garnish with a flower made of cherry, mint and oranges.