- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk, such as eagle milk
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; let cool.
- Whisk vodka, condensed milk, orange juice concentrate and vanilla into sugar-water mixture until creamy and well-combined.
- Pour into attractive bottles, seal, and keep stored in refrigerator.
- Makes approximately 5 cups; keeps well in the fridge for at least 2 weeks.