This makes a thick, creamy liqueur to please those with a sweet tooth. Thanks to Canadian Living for this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; let cool.
- 2Whisk vodka, condensed milk, orange juice concentrate and vanilla into sugar-water mixture until creamy and well-combined.
- 3Pour into attractive bottles, seal, and keep stored in refrigerator.
- 4Makes approximately 5 cups; keeps well in the fridge for at least 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Orange Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (1430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 101.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g