Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From TOH magazine clip-out. I did not get the name of the submitter. I like this drink on a warm summer night.
- 6 cups orange juice, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (4 ounce) envelope Dream Whip topping mix (regular sized, not sure of ounces)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 3 cups orange juice, vanilla and the pudding and whipped topping mixes.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining orange juice.
This is really good and does taste like a creamsicle! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)
I made this for my DS and he loved it, this is so delicious, I am thinking of other flavors of juice to make it with, I bet grape juice would be awesome and I am going to try that next, thanks for sharing this great treat Mel!
This is a great breakfast drink also! Everyone here loved it! Tastes like a creamsicle! Thanks for sharing!