Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in a magazine, don't remember which one. It is easy and something different. It is imperative that the red potaoes are cooked until tender.
- 6 cups cubed red potatoes, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) carton French onion dip
- white pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, onions, dip and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese melts and potatoes are heated thru.