1/1 Photo of Creamy Onion-Potato Soup
A somewhat comfort food. This, as almost any hot soup, is good on those chilly fall and winter nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions until tender and golden.
- 2Add Oxo cubes, boiling water, tarragon& potato.
- 3Simmer, uncovered, until potato is cooked (20 min?).
- 4Puree in a blender or use a hand blender if available.
- 5Return to pot, add vinegar and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat, stir in cream (salt& pepper and some green parsley as well).
- 7Serve and top with cheese cubes and chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Onion-Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 838.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar