Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe at one of the many family get togthers. Very simple and hassel free. Great for gatherings!
- 4 cups instant mashed potatoes, butter & herb flavor enough for 6 - 8 servings per box (plus ingrediants to make as directed on package such as milk & butter)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can French-fried onions (I'm guessing at the can size but its the large one)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make potatoes as directed by package.
- Spray 13 x 9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix in sour cream and half of the onions and spread into prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining onions on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.