Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious appetizer spread - terrific on just about any cracker, and you could certainly dip your favorite veggie as well. And so easy to throw together for a last minute appy. From my co-worker Marilyn - thanks, I love this stuff!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate if you have time, to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with your favorite cracker or dipper.