This is really yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cream cheese & ricotta cheese in a food processor.
- 2Add olives, pepper, garlic & onion.
- 3Pulse until you get a creamy consistency.
- 4Sprinkle almonds over top of dip.
- 5Serve with your favorite dippers.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Olive Dip
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives