- 1182.95 ml peeled and diced potatoes
- 236.59 ml peeled and diced sweet potato
- 3 stalk celery, diced
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 946.36 ml chicken broth
- 946.36 ml half-and-half cream
- 118.32 ml butter
- 118.29 ml flour
- 3-4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 0.59-1.23 ml nutmeg (more if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, celery, onion and 4 cups chicken broth in a pan and bring to a boil. On medium high cook until potatoes are tender, 12-15 minutes. Strain and save liquid.
- Put liquid back in pot and add half & half. Heat on medium. In a bowl combine melted butter and flour. Stir into half & half mixture. Once thickened add in the vegetables, the rest of the broth, bouillon, pepper and nutmeg.