Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups broad egg noodles
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In skillet heat oil, cook chicken and thyme until golden brown and no longer pink inside.
- Transfer to plate.
- Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper into skillet stirring for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Boil until slightly thickened.
- In large pot cook noodles for 3 minute, then add broccoli, and cook until pasta is tender.
- Drain and return to pot adding sauce, chicken and sour cream.