- 8 ounces spaghetti, thin, uncooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 ounces low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a saucepan, saute garlic in 1 TBS butter until tender. Add cream cheese, sour cream, milk, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, pepper and 2 TBS butter.
- Cook and stir over low heat just until smooth. DON'T boil. Remove from heat.
- Drain spaghetti and toss with cream sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.