1 hr 5 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
Serve up this creamy noodle dish next to a grilled steak. Or make it a one dish meal by adding cooked chicken chuncks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup water, boiling
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Dissolve bouillon in water.
- 2Add soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, garlic, and hot pepper; mix.
- 3Mix in cottage cheese, sour cream and noodles.
- 4Put into a greased 2 1/2 qt baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan and a dash of paprika for color.
- 6Cover and bake at 350º for 45 minutes or heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Noodle Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 699.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g