Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve up this creamy noodle dish next to a grilled steak. Or make it a one dish meal by adding cooked chicken chuncks.
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄4 cup water, boiling
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Dissolve bouillon in water.
- Add soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, garlic, and hot pepper; mix.
- Mix in cottage cheese, sour cream and noodles.
- Put into a greased 2 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and a dash of paprika for color.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 45 minutes or heated through.
Very easy to make and my family loved it. Very tasty.