Recipe by *Parsley*
Kids get a kick out of these. Pour into maragarita glasses w/ sugar or salt around the rim. It's not necessary to partially freeze the yogurt, but it does make it more cool and "slushy." Prep time includes the partial freezing.
Top Review by megs_
Mmm, creamy, tangy, and delicious! Tastes very much like the real thing too! ;) I added a tablespoon of frozen limeade concentrate for a boost of flavor. We served these with Recipe #308987 and they hit the spot! Thanks for sharing!
- 3 cups custard style lemon yogurt, partially frozen in the freezer for about 1 hour
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, cold (such as Sprite or 7-up)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- lime slice, for garnish
- kosher salt (optional) or sugar, to rim the glasses (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the partially frozen yogurt, soda and lime juice into a blender and process until smooth.
- If desired, wet the rims of your margarita glasses and dip into either kosher salt or sugar.
- Pour drink into the glasses.
- Garnish w/ lime slices, if desired.