Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A new twist to a family favorite.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded (about 1 pound)
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and grated
- In small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery salt, black pepper and optional horseradish.
- Stir together until combined.
- Toss cabbage and carrots together in medium sized bowl, until combined.
- Pour dressing over and toss to combine.
I made half of this recipe. I also added some celery seeds and couple of hot sauce drops. The longer this sits, the tastier it is. Thanks for the guilt free dressing.