1/1 Photo of Creamy No-Egg Potato Salad
I don't like chopped boiled eggs in potato salad so I developed this recipe using pickles and pickle juice for tang! The fresh veggies are crunchy and delicious. Yes, there are still eggs in the mayo-based dressing but you can sub an egg-free mayo. Try it - it's yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes in water for 25 minutes, drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in large covered container and place in refrigerator while potatoes are cooling.
- 3When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and cube them.
- 4Add to vegetable mayonnaise mixture and toss.
- 5Cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy No-Egg Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: