Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I don't like chopped boiled eggs in potato salad so I developed this recipe using pickles and pickle juice for tang! The fresh veggies are crunchy and delicious. Yes, there are still eggs in the mayo-based dressing but you can sub an egg-free mayo. Try it - it's yummy!
- Boil potatoes in water for 25 minutes, drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large covered container and place in refrigerator while potatoes are cooling.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and cube them.
- Add to vegetable mayonnaise mixture and toss.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
I love this recipe so much! It's simple, but it's classic taste WITHOUT eggs is a winner!
This recipe is absolutely delicious. Everyone with whom I have shared this potato salad loves it. I make a vegan version using "Veganaise" instead of mayo. Best potato salad I've ever eaten. Who needs eggs?
I love this recipe!! I can't have mayo so I substitute sour cream instead. By far my favorite no egg recipe yet!