Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemon juice may be used instead of vinegar.
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt and pepper
- Whisk shallots, mustard, and vinegar together and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and slowly incorporate sour cream. Whisking constantly. Add paprika, mix and correct seasonings if desired. Thin with vinegar if desired.
- Serve over salad.
Although I'm not bit on creamy salad dressings, I made this primarily for my other half, & believe me it was well received there! I also tried a bit of it on some steamed asparagus, & DID like that very much! What can I say ~ A great dressing, however it's used! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This was a tangy, tasty dressing that worked well on some fresh summer lettuce. It's very easy to put together and was enjoyed by all!
This was a great easy vinaigrette! Used lemon instead of vinegar and lots of pepper!! Added a bit more Dijon mustard! Thanks nyteglori!! Made for Tag. :)