A French inspired dish I found in a back issue of BBC Good Food magazine. The recipe uses reduced fat crème fraîche but if you can't get that just use the full fat variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan.
- 3Season the chicken breasts, then brown for 1 min on each side. Remove from the pan, then set aside.
- 4Add the crème fraîche, mustards and tarragon to the pan, stirring to combine everything.
- 5Bring to a simmer, then return the chicken to the pan, spooning some of the sauce over the fillets.
- 6Lift into the oven, then bake for 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through and sauce bubbling.
- 7Great with green beans and rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mustard & Tarragon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 97.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat creme fraiche
coarse grain mustard