Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
So French and so simple to make. You can thicken non-dairy milk with cornstarch if needed to sub for the non-dairy sour cream.
- 59.14 ml dry white wine (or veggie broth)
- 118.29 ml non-dairy sour cream
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml dried tarragon (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh)
- Pour the wine into a hot pan and reduce by half (about a minute or two).
- Whisk in the other ingredients and cook until hot and your desired consistency is acheived.
Easy to make, great consistency and perfect mustard flavour. I was out of herbs, so I left it plain and it was a smashing success. Everyone loved it!<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing another keeper with us, WICC!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #58 May 2013.