Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Seasoned, browned pork chops simmer in a creamy mustard-laced mushroom sauce.
Make and share this Creamy Mustard Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper seasoning. Heat butter in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- Add soup, milk and mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until chops are done. Sprinkle with parsley.
We loved this. So yummy served with mashed potatoes. I will be making this over and over again.
Very good. I didn't put parsley on and served with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots.