Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this recipe because it is so flavorful and you get a hint of the mustard after you have already consumed the pork it is great. I got this from a Campbells E-mail recipe
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 thick
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chops with lemom peppper seasoning.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Cook chops 10 min until browned.
- Add soup, milk and mustard.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min or until chops are done.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Great sauce! This was a great dinner. The sauce was so yummy over rice. Thanks Jessi for this easy new favorite.
I used thin cut pork chops and I cooked them a little bit longer than the recipe calls for (approx. 20 minutes). The results were tender and very flavorful. This is a keeper!